Brownwood News – Early Police Department reports released Wednesday, January 9, 2019. All arrestees are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Blotter information compiled from local law enforcement reports and jail records. If charges are dismissed or the accused is found not guilty, people listed here can contact Brownwood News and provide us with documentation. Your name and mug shot then will be removed from this site in 3-5 business days.
- Early Police were called out to an assault in the 1000 Blk of Early Blvd
- Officers responded to a Reckless Driver in the 100 Blk of Salt Creek Dr
- Officers responded to a Suspicious call in the 200 Blk of Early Blvd
- EPD provided assistance with a deceased person near the 100 Blk of Mitsy Ln
- Early Police Officers were dispatched to a civil matter at 200 Crescent drive. Caller wanted to issue trespass warning to wife’s boyfriend
- Early Police were called out to a reckless driver in the 100 Blk of Longhorn. Vehicle driving high rate of speed
- Early Police were called out to a reckless driver in the 400 Blk of Early Blvd. Possible DWI vehicle.
- EPD provided medical assistance near Hwy 183S @ CR 291. Lifeguard transported
- Early Police replied to a Harassment call near the 300 Blk of Liveoak
- Officers responded to a Runaway at 130 Sudderth
- Early Police Officers were dispatched to a Child Neglect at 130 Sudderth. Children crying constantly. Male located passed out in apt.
- Officers responded to Suspicious Activity at the 200 Blk of Eastover
- Early Police worked an Accident at 500 East Commerce. Agency assist for BPD
- EPD handled Loose Livestock near Longhorn and Skyview
- Early Police Officers were dispatched to an Accident on Sunrise Drive
- Officers with Early PD received a suspicious call about a man selling door to door
- EPD provided assistance with suspicious activity near Garmon Dr and Meadow Glen
- Officers responded to a Reckless Driver near US Hwy 183 & CR 291.
- Early Police Officers were dispatched to an alarm in the 400 Blk ofEarly Blvd
- Early Police were called out to a for a Suspicious Call in the 500 Blk Early Blvd
- EPD handled another Suspicious call in the 200 Blk Early Blvd. regarding and unresponsive female. Lifeguard transported
- EPD provided assistance with a Medical Call in the 100 Blk of Allen Dr. Lifeguard transported
- Early Police replied to a claim of Fraud in the 600 Blk of Early Blvd – City Ordinance violation / Hilcrest Drive. man going door to door selling items. No permit
- EPD provided assistance with Loose Livestock