Donald Nichols 80 of Brownwood passed away Friday January 11, 2019. Funeral Services will be held Monday January 14, at 3pm at the Brownwood Funeral Home Chapel, with Jerry Bowers officiating. A visitation will be held Sunday 5-7pm at the Brownwood Funeral Home.Donald was born March 12, 1938 in Lamesa TX to Elmer Ray Nichols and Helen Gail Hunt. Donald was a nice man who never met a stranger, Donald was a long-time Brownwood resident, and he worked at Kohler Company for 17 years. In 1965 he married the love of his life, Mary Nichols. Donald loved to go fishing, play dominoes, read old western books and visit with his best friend, Doug Hill. Left to cherish his memory are wife Mary Nichols of Brownwood, sons; Donald D. Nichols Jr. Billy Godwin and his wife Tammy., daughters Sheila Cadena, Tonya Walters, 13 grandchildren 17 great-grandchildren, extended family and many friends.Donald was preceded in death by both parents, and two daughters; Sherry Gail Nichols and Corlene Lavon Nichols. Services entrusted to Brownwood Funeral Home. Online Condolences may be made at www.brownwoodfuneralhome.net.
- Getting to Know Brownwood ISD School Board Members January 25, 2019
- BROWNWOOD POLICE REPORTS: JANUARY 25, 2019 January 25, 2019
- Northwest Elementary Announces Paw Awards for the 2nd 9 Weeks January 25, 2019
- BROWNWOOD POLICE REPORTS: JANUARY 24, 2019 January 24, 2019
- HPU’s grounds crew assists Brownwood Area Community Garden with garden updates January 23, 2019
- BROWNWOOD POLICE REPORTS: JANUARY 23, 2019 January 23, 2019
- Getting to Know Brownwood ISD School Board Members January 22, 2019