Brownwood News – Brownwood Police Department reports released Friday, January 4, 2019. All arrestees are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Blotter information compiled from local law enforcement reports and jail records. If charges are dismissed or the accused is found not guilty, people listed here can contact Brownwood News and provide us with documentation. Your name and mug shot then will be removed from this site in 3-5 business days.
Wednesday January 2
- Officers were dispatched to a possible burglary in progress in the 1500 block of Vincent St. It was determined that the an offense of family violence occurred at this address the day prior. A report was generated.
- At approximately 12:35 p.m. an officer was dispatched to 1050 W Commerce St (Law Enforcement Center) in reference to an assault. A report was generated.
- The Brownwood Police Department was dispatched to the 400 block of W. Adams St. in reference to a burglary. An officer spoke with the complainant and a report was generated for Burglary of a Habitation, 2nd degree Felony.
- At approximately 11:43 p.m. an officer was dispatched to a south Brownwood address regarding a theft. Upon arrival an investigation and a report was completed.
Thursday, January 3
- At approximately 4:39 p.m. an officer was dispatched to 1050 W Commerce St (Brownwood Police Department) in reference to Terroristic Threat. An active report was generated.
- At approximately 7:16 p.m. a Brownwood Police Officer was dispatched to the 3000 block of Milam Dr in reference to a reckless driver report. Troy Dalton Jr Eaton was arrested for Reckless Driving and John Edward Maldonado arrested for Unlawful Carrying Weapon.